All photographs are Courtesy of Nicholas Georgianis
& Bridge & Tunnel Club Bridge and tunnel Club
Location: 6 Shore Road Tottenville Staten Island NY.
Originally built for Shipbuilder William Henry Rutan 1814 – 1869 and his wife Mary Johnson Cole 1818- 1882.  The house was inherited by their adopted daughter Mary Wolgum Futon who married William Felch. Now owned by New York State and operated by Cornell University.

             Photography by  Bridge and Tunnel Club

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

                Photography By Nicholas Georgianis

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image