HomeTown Rice Noodle Soup Recipe
By Staten Island Professional Photographer Nelson Ho
Chinese Sausages (2) -Oyster sauce (4 tsp) -Chicken Bouillon Powder (3 tsp) -Fish Tofu (10) -Eggs (3) -Sting Bean or asparagus -Garlics (2 tsp) -Soy Sauce (3 tsp) -Sesame Oil (3 tsp)
- Soak noodles in the boiling water before using for 7-10 minutes or until soft, then put noodles in a strainer and cool them with cold water
- Cut Chinese Sausages and asparagus or String Beans in pieces as big as you like.
- Put peanut oil or corn coil in the heated pan. Wait about 5 seconds, then put the garlics in. Stir garlics thoroughly in the oil, then put the eggs, asparagus, fish tofu and Chinese sausages in the pan and fry about 2 minutes. Put the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil in, then continue to fry about 3 minutes.
- Pour water in the pan, as much as water you need to make soup. Put the Chicken Bouillon Power and salt in soup and then cook about 10-15 minutes.
- Put the rice noodles in the soup and cook 3 more minutes. Then you will have your rice noodle soup. Enjoy!